“Mononucleosis, an Epstein Barr Viral EBV infection, is treatable and rapidly reversible. By understanding the basic pathology and molecular biology of viral diseases we are now able to inhibit the toxicity of the disease while simultaneously increasing the immune defense to stop the viral replication.”
- Reversing Splenomegalies in Epstein Barr Virus Infected Children: Mechanisms of Toxicity in Viral Diseases
- Heal the Heart, Cure the Cancer!
- Cytokine Storm: Prevention and Treatment
- My interview with Chris Woolams: “Using Off-Label Drugs for Cancer; do they work?”
- Nutrient support in Viral Infections by Dr. Dana Flavin